“Everything about this place was amazing”
Review of Aspect Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Halls Gap
Aspect Villas
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed here for my anniversary. I always go interstate/intrastate for my anniversary, partners birthday and my birthday and this by FAR is my favorite place to date. Thee views were amazing! The interior of the villa was perfect. I would definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Best views & Beautiful interior!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Diana L

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hosts of Aspect Villas made a gorgeous place, in an idyllic setting truly amazing! The highlight for me was everyday, all day, seeing so much wildlife, mob of kangaroos, even babies, emus, kookaburras, this place is perfectly located if you want to view nature at its finest. And the accomodation - the bed was perfect and the kitchen had everything I expected and more, making it in the best way a home away from home. I know the current owners have sold so I hope the new owners maintain the same wonderful standard. If I were to nitpick, OK, about to, the floor was bloody cold so rugs or a heated floor in the bath would have great, even slippers to go with those super soft robs, and a satellite TV so there was something more than SBS and ABC. Again, I acknowledge that I am fussy! Aspect Villas really is lovely, from the generous breakfast provisions to the super kind hosts. Thank you Tracey!

Room Tip: Bushwalk Villa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulesinAU
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Thanks so much for a lovely weekend, couldn't recommend enough! Prefect place, no faults at all! ☺ view was amazing, peaceful with lots of wildlife.. ☺ Thanks so much Vinny for making feel more then welcome love Brad & Ash!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashlee4567
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Thank you Tracey, we had a wonderful stay for Christmas. We had booked two villas, one for me and my husband and one for our three children. We appreciated the villas, the elegant and comfortable furniture, the great view of the mountains and the unique surroundings with a lot of wildlife like kangaroos, wallabies, emus, deer ecc.
We had a relaxing bath in the wonderful whirlpool with the view over the surroundings after the hiking in the Grampians. Within a short walking distance we could reach the small center and the restaurants and shops. The breakfast basket was well presented and all products were of good quality with best ingredients. Tracey and her husband were really nice and caring and helped us with restaurant bookings for Christmas and they even helped us out giving us an electric adapter for present.
Grazie!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Needed accommodation for two of us to attend the inaugural Halls Gap Blues and Jazz Festival. It had previously been held in February for around 20 odd years but was transferred elsewhere in Victoria and this was the first time it was going to be held in October. The accommodation was superb with only a very small walk into the town centre where the venues for the various bands were. Had a small issue with the convection oven not working but a new one was bought over to replace the old one-very much appreciated and problem solved quickly with no fuss. Large spa bath, gas fire, range of CDs and DVDs and kitchen. All quality furnishings
Beautiful mountain views and hundreds of kangaroos, wallabies and emus roaming around wild.

Room Tip: Two villas separated by around 50 m-either one excellent
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple