All reviewslocal fudgerestaurants and shopsbeautiful surroundingsevery morningtraceydeerluxurynaturewildlifebathrobesaccommodationgrampianshostsfireplace
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Thanks so much for a lovely weekend, couldn't recommend enough! Prefect place, no faults at all! ☺ view was amazing, peaceful with lots of wildlife.. ☺ Thanks so much Vinny for making feel more then welcome love Brad & Ash!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashlee4567
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Thank you Tracey, we had a wonderful stay for Christmas. We had booked two villas, one for me and my husband and one for our three children. We appreciated the villas, the elegant and comfortable furniture, the great view of the mountains and the unique surroundings with a lot of wildlife like kangaroos, wallabies, emus, deer ecc.
We had a relaxing bath in the wonderful whirlpool with the view over the surroundings after the hiking in the Grampians. Within a short walking distance we could reach the small center and the restaurants and shops. The breakfast basket was well presented and all products were of good quality with best ingredients. Tracey and her husband were really nice and caring and helped us with restaurant bookings for Christmas and they even helped us out giving us an electric adapter for present.
Grazie!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Needed accommodation for two of us to attend the inaugural Halls Gap Blues and Jazz Festival. It had previously been held in February for around 20 odd years but was transferred elsewhere in Victoria and this was the first time it was going to be held in October. The accommodation was superb with only a very small walk into the town centre where the venues for the various bands were. Had a small issue with the convection oven not working but a new one was bought over to replace the old one-very much appreciated and problem solved quickly with no fuss. Large spa bath, gas fire, range of CDs and DVDs and kitchen. All quality furnishings
Beautiful mountain views and hundreds of kangaroos, wallabies and emus roaming around wild.

Room Tip: Two villas separated by around 50 m-either one excellent
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful little dime in halls gap,
Beautiful inside as well as out ! Amazing views from the villa as well with wildlife surrounding you !

My partner and I stayed here for 3 wonderful nights , modern and cosy we felt right at home !

The spa is soooo amazing ! Everything was well looked after and very clean !

I loved it here ! We originally planned to stay for only one night on our way home from south Australia but ended up staying an extra 2 nights because it was too good for just one day !

I'm soo happy we stayed here , I really enjoy staying in 4-5 star accommodation
I can assure you it's very luxurious comfy and clean ! And to be honest it's not too expensive !
I wish we stayed for a week :(

Tracey thankyou so much for being so kind and looking after us ( thankyou for letting me know of the extra nights aswell ) totally worth it !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic time on this quick get away. Largely due to the comfortable and luxurious accommodation. It is well worth the money.

We had spectacular views of the mountain to wake up to. It is well positioned to the information centre and other shops. And one can start their hike from the front door up to the mountains.

Do yourself a favour and get some fresh air and come back at the end of the day to beautiful home to rest and relax and soak in the spa!

Thanks Tracy.