“Very disappointing ”

Ranked #15 of 22 Restaurants in Halls Gap
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Sorry guys i ordered kangaroo med rare. It come out rare. I peice i couldn't eat. Way too rare. Salad was awful and chips under cooked. However the service from the waitresses was fantastic. Could not fault the waitresses at all. Food however was a disappointment.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Went out on a friday night, keen on trying the $20 parmigianas. Didn't expect to receive what I had gotten. I ordered just a normal parmi, but what i got instead was processed chicken, floppy bacon, little bit of tomato paste as the sauce and cheese. The chips were undercooked and had little to no salt at all. The salad was average, enjoyed the grapes. Service was great though. Maybe next time I wont get the parmi.

1  Thank Xavier I
Reviewed 9 May 2017

first time that we went to the Quarry, nice restaurant, pleasant staff, good food, prices reasonable, worth the visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I know I've already done a review of the Quarry Restaurant, but this time we were there as a group, not a couple.
The communication between the owner, Steve was excellent. We had a group of 26 people for tea which was delivered quickly, the gap between the main and dessert was perfect. The lovely young waitress, Chelsea, who was "in charge" of our group was very efficient.
Thank you Steve and the team for a great night.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We ordered their special chicken parmigiana. The salad was not good, chips ok, parmigiana was like eating manufactured food you would buy & heat up in the microwave. Absolutely awful!!! Nothing on the plate complimented anything. It was all just wrong. The only thing they got right was the garlic cob loaf.

Waitresses lovely but food is awful. Wouldn't go back.

1  Thank 231DebB