“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Bobo's Diner

Bobo's Diner
Ranked #7 of 218 Restaurants in Frankston
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Description: Bobo's is famous for ribs, wings burgers and shakes. A classic american diner serving great tasting food in a contemporary way.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Bobo's Diner is a great place if you like large servings. Mainly American cuisine but other food varieties are available. Highly recommend the Parma's or the ribs.
Service for drinks and ordering meals was quick with all the meals coming out around the same time. No complaints with any of the meals ordered.
Once finished the empty plates sat around for awhile and we ended up leaving before they were cleared. This is my only complaint.
The owner gets out amongst the customers and took our orders. Was good to see him helping his staff.
Would defiantly be back.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Do NOT go to Bobo’s! They charged me double on their 2-for-1 ribs night. Had to pay $60. Despite complaining, I was treated very rudely by the manager himself.

3  Thank Lizthescot
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Greasy/oily chips.

Bored , non-engaging staff.Smoking out front in eating area -not very inviting.
Disappointing.

Nice good sized milkshakes.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We ate here yesterday for my birthday, we had a booking for 6pm.
Initial service was prompt and good, they took our orders in a timely manner and meals also arrived in a timely manner, no complaints.
BUT no-one came back in the two hours we were there to ask if we would like more drinks (we did) or ask us if we would like to order dessert.
We had to go find someone ourselves even though there were plenty of staff on and the restaurant was not at full capacity.
The food was excellent,the meals are of a very decent size and everyone was happy and satisfied .
I would definitely go back again despite the average service, the food made up for it.
We had the Ribs, Mushroom burger, Chips , Bobo's super salad and the NY cheesecake.

1  Thank kittyenator_7
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant as I visited Frankston on business and my accommodation was in the same building. I was very impressed with the speed at which we were greeted upon arrival. The staff were very friendly and efficient. No need to chase them for drinks either - thumbs up fir that alone. The menu was an interesting read and the decision on what to eat, given the variety, was a nice challenge too as everything was value for money. Thanks to you all for an excellent experience and great fresh food. Management here must be very proud of you all. I will most definitely be visiting you guys again, thank you!

1  Thank Debi O