“Lovely meal. Nice surroundings ”
Review of Beach 162

Beach 162
Ranked #15 of 211 Restaurants in Frankston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

A colleague brought us here for a meal whilst out on business one evening. Whilst it’s off the beaten track as far as most hotels are concerned it’s certainly worth a trip.

Nice surroundings and lovely food. The prices were ok too. Very good!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Very funky place.
Fabulous decor!
Interesting menu with good pizzas.
Has live music.
Good for family gatherings.
Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Hidden away in the back streets of Frankston nestled amongst trees great music friendly atmosphere and a super owner that does anything to make your night worthwhile go and have a fantastic night here

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I meet my future inlaws for the first time at this fabulous cafe/restaurant.
We had a light breakfast and coffee.
I loved this Cafe so much! You would think you were in Spain or Morocco with the tasteful decor.
2 outside eating areas, we had a visit from the local Possum
Staff were friendly and attentive.
Breakfast was delicious!
Sundays have live music. There is also a pizza oven, so i will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times with family and friends and have had a pleasant experience but this time was terrible. I’m very big on customer service and will pay attention to waiters and how attentive they are. We got there and was welcomed by I’m guessing the manager, she was lovely and told us to pick our table. After we arrived I noticed two more couples arrive 5 minuets AFTER us and I noticed they were served BEFORE us when we were waiting to have our orders taken. We patiently waited a further 10 minuets when the manager came over to us and asked if we had been served, I said no, she apologised and took our order (by the way it was not busy at this time)
We waited 30 minutes to get out pizza and paleo Parma which was nice but when it was placed in front of us there was no smile from the waitress or even enjoy your meal, she just placed it down and walked away without saying a word.
Although the food is nice the prices are quite expensive, I’m able to get the exact same meal at a nearby restaurant for near half the price.