“Service needs improvement”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We have been to this restaurant many times, the food is always pretty good and the lunch sets are good value. However, the service isn't professional and needs to be improved. We don't want to hear that you need a break, and it would have been nice if just once we were asked if we needed anything because after giving us our main, we were completely ignored and had to go to the counter for service, even though the restaurant wasn't busy.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

My girlfriend and I had a shared lunch. The food itself came out very quickly and was ok. BUT we thought the cost was $19.90 total price. If this was the case at $10 per person it would have been ok value. However, on payment we found out the cost was $19.90 each! We were served 1 dim sim each, 1 small spring roll each, Chinese sausage, fried rice and pork stir fry. The serves weren't huge and we ate it all except the Chinese sausage. So read the fine print because at $19.90 a person it's not good value at all. The food was ok, and the Chinese ea was nice.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 4 adults & two toddlers and we came for lunch on a Sunday. The lunch sets are good value.. they range from $13.90-$16.90 and include a main dish served with rice, soup and tea. Staff were polite & cheerful and the service was quite quick. The Mongolian and the Veg omelette are recommended.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

This is the third time I have been to this restaurant ... there is NO passion ... one feels a nuisance .

We usually have short soup which is nice then I ordered Roast Duck 26$ which on the menu it looked beautiful ) I just asked for some broccoli with it ( of course I was willing to
Pay extra , but they said I had to buy an 18$ vegetarian dish as well if I wanted broccoli!! We payed for our PRE dinner drinks and left.. sad ..greed ruins a restaurant ..

1  Thank Joanie G
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Over priced, under cooked, tasted shocking and not returning as simple as that.
Had to throw it out in the end as we could not eat it

1  Thank GH2210