“Best burger I have ever eaten!”
Review of Jersey Girl Diner

Jersey Girl Diner
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I really don't know what else to say, this was the best burger I have ever been served! My wife and I were craving a good burger for lunch so we decided to give Jersey Girl Diner a shot. The service was excellent, the food was perfect, the sweet tea is probably the best I have ever tasted. I made the mistake of ordering the double cheeseburger. Why was it a mistake? It was gigantic and I still ate the whole thing! Enough rambling, all I can say is that every burger I eat from this point forward has a new standard to compete against.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Cooperjs1

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Jersey Girl met and surpassed our expectations. Barb and I loved this neat, delicious food spot. We had New York style Reuben's and Rachel s. Loved everything about this fine food emporium.

1  Thank Bob E
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to buy if you go at lunchtime you will probably have a wait. The food is very tasty and served promptly. The decor is Memories for way back.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Kay C
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good food and often busy. Try the philly steak and cheese which is a favorite for most. They also have hot dogs etc. I always get the philly.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Portions are good, some might say too much. Staff are always friendly. Food is excellent and the run specials daily.