All reviews cracker barrel barn door double queen room clean and comfortable hotel new style from ny minute drive great hotel staff was friendly only negative a hilton diamond member great stop fantastic stay exercise room definitely stay here again west side short stay
Reviewed 5 November 2016

We needed a place to stop on a trip back from the Northeast and picked Hampton since we've always had great stays and breakfasts with them. Everything was excellent as always! The breakfast area was not only clean but the breakfast selections were outstanding. There was something for everyone. The hotel room was spotless as well as the restroom. The quality of the bed and bedding was like home and we rested well.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Emily B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Teri and David,

Thank you for your feedback! Here at the Hampton Inn we want to Wow Every Guest with a wonderful stay and I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! With breakfast being the most important meal of the day, we're glad that you had so many options to choose from! We're also glad you were able to get a greats night sleep and enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms. We look forward to your future stays!

Emily Bauer, Director of Sales

Reviewed 31 October 2016

A great place to stay! Clean and a very friendly staff. There is a Cracker Barrel Restaurant next door. A gas station is across the street. My only regret is I didn't have a bathing suit to use to use the beautiful indoor pool and spa.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Emily B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Susan,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at our new property! Hopefully, with your next stay, you'll remember your bathing suit so you can enjoy our pool and spa. We are glad that you enjoyed the close proximities of Cracker Barrel and gas stations. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

New hotel that must have been designed by a woman. Everything well planned. Totally impressed! It needs to be marked on the highway because we did not know a Hampton Inn was located at this exit. It was a great surprise!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Emily B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Johnnie,

We are so glad you stayed with us! We are working on getting our signs on the interstate so we are more known. We are also pleased that you liked our interior design! We are looking forward to your future stays!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

House keeping staff was unprofessional and inefficient they start cleaning late because they are more concerned with turning around empty rooms and not concerned with having rooms ready if you have been there a few days

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Jamie,

On behalf of the management staff here at the Hampton Inn, I sincerely apologize about our housekeeping staff. They are aware if the issue and will be taken care of. If you do choose to stay here in the future, I will personally make sure they do what is needed. Contact me personally with any questions. 423-839-1920.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This hotel is only two months old and is very nice. It is right off I81 so easy to get in and out of. Rooms were very clean and quiet. Only complaint is the pool is heated but not much. They said it was 80 but more like 70. Really too cold to get in and swim. The hot tub was fine and we enjoyed. Breakfast was very nice with a good selection of food. Would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Mbabill,

I apologize that our pool was not up to par while you were here. We are working on that and it will be heated by the next time you come. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our clean, quite rooms as well as our breakfast. We can't wait to see you again!