“Inexpensive, good food , well patronized - Great Value For Money”
Review of Pho Huong Viet

Pho Huong Viet
Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Box Hill
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We dined recently with some old friends. They had discovered this great value restaurant in Box Hill recently, and were pleased to take us to it as a surprise.
Of course it turned out to be Pho Huong Viet . They travel from Doncaster to Box Hill to eat at this restaurant. My wife and I often have a Sunday Lunch meal at this restaurant.
They offer excellent Vietnamese dishes and a quite extensive menu- the soups are to die for, even the small bowl is more than sufficiently large to satisfy a high percentage of their customers.
The restaurant is very well patronized by locals . It offers patrons the opportunity to bring B Y O wines and charges a very small corkage fee.
The restaurant is always clean and well lit. Service is better than average but could be improved - If this happened I would rate it as Excellent

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Feeling under the weather, decided to have pho soup and found this gem in Box Hill. Nothing fancy but simply great pho. Generous size bowls.....the large is enough for two adults. Wide range of soups on offee including laksas. We had the raw beef pho which was piping hot and not too heavy. The restaurant also has a wide asian menu. Friendly staff...quick service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter here for dinner last night. I have moved to Melbourne from Bendigo about 6 weeks ago. With my daughter up from Geelong for the weekend I had to take her out for Vietnamese for dinner..... her favourite cuisine. What delightful staff here and such brilliant, speedy service. Food was delicious. I will come back here again and again and again.

I just wish I had had the nerve to ask the woman sitting next to me for a phone number. We struck up a conversation, she was just gorgeous and dining along on a Friday night.

We ate too much but the prices are so good.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Delicious Vietnamese rice noodle soup or Pho, whether it's beef or chicken or a range of different combinations. My favourites include: Combination Beef Pho, and Rare Sliced Beef & Brisket Pho! Excellent value for money! Service is fast and courteous.
A wide range of traditional VN dishes is also offered.
Very popular with customers of all background. Bon Appetit !

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My partner had beef pho and loved it. I had tofu and vegetable pho, lots of fresh veg. Very good value for money and quick service. Wheelchair/ disabled flat access to restaurant as well.