“Southern food at its best!”
Review of Green Tomato Grill

Green Tomato Grill
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Mooresburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

So glad we decided to try the Green Tomato Grill! The food was outstanding! My husband had chicken and dumplings, said it was the best he's had, which is saying a lot because he gets it everywhere we go. The homemade biscuits were amazing. My veggie plate was sooo good, including my side salad w homemade green mater dressing. Then fudge pie that melts in your mouth! Service was superb; our waitress was so friendly and attentive. Will be back!

1  Thank jenbuick

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Great place to eat. Best meal I've had in a while. First my wife and I ordered Fried Green Tomatoes for appetizer. Wonderful. This is what they are known for. I got the Fish 'n chips with sweet potato fries and a bowl of beans. My wife got the Aloha Chicken with broccoli cheese casserole. Both meals were excellent with big enough portions for us to have leftovers the next day. Even the re-heated fried fish was still great. Their fried food is so light. Awesome. Our server, Lamanda, was delightful.

It was $31.00 for our meal. Way worth it.

Definitely worth the drive from Knoxville. We will be back.

1  Thank Bob B
A TripAdvisor Member
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Fun atmosphere great for family and friends gathering together for a great home cooked meal . Make sure if you have a BIG gathering you call ahead and make reservations or there is a wait

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is one neat restaurant. Food is reasonably price and tastes great. The rib platter is super. We get the 6 rib platter, with two sides for $ 7.99. Plenty to eat. The portions are a plenty and really inexpensive. This is were all the locals eat for a sit down lunch and/or dinner.

1  Thank Donald W
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Hometown feel, but the food is uptown. Locally owned and their staff is excellent. The food is always great, flavors are spot on and though most love their Fried Green Tomatoes for appetizer, I love their cheese stuffed mushrooms, yum!

1  Thank Chyrl D