All reviewsbee rockb bscumberland plateaugracious hostscommon roomhiking trailbreakfast was deliciousfall colorsnice bathroommiddle tennesseemeeting rooma wonderful place to stayqueen bedwe've stayedforested valleyfirst floorretreat
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at this convenient and relaxing B&B on our travels from our own B&B in the Ozarks to a B&B Conference in Charleston SC. While the Innkeeper/Owners were out of town for family business, Victoria took great care of us. We stayed in the Mountain Air Guestroom, and were treated with a beautiful sunrise that morning. Breakfast was delicious and provided a boost for the second leg of our trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The man in my life is so amazing and always doing special things for me. I decided to take him on a weekend get-away. I was not dissappointed by my decision to go to The Garden Inn. This was the most beautiful location and the staff was so friendly and helpful! We were truly treated like royalty. I would definately recommend this B&B to others. Also, the food was really good. :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia877
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Lovely grounds, comfortable and super clean rooms, and incredible breakfast. Mirtha and Mike were gracious hosts who went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. I would highly recommend The Garden Inn to family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Neice had her wedding there and the people there were great!! we had a really good time and was surprised at how good the food was especially the breakfast. Would highly recommend spending a few days there to relax. The views are wonderful,

Room Tip: rooms on the front face the parking lot and the rooms on the back have a view of the valley and hills very nice views. Hiking trail which we enjoyed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This is definitely a hidden treasure! Very clean rooms. Delicious food! Take your camera for some breath taking views. Fall is a great time to go! Owners are very personable. Recommend this! Great value! Service was great .

• Stayed: October 2013