“Hidden Gem- gluten free options ”

Curl the whisker cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

What a great little cafe! Nothing on the menu is listed as gluten free but you can specify gf! I had smoked salmon on toast and they were certainly generous with smoked salmon! Unfortunately I only remembered to photograph my meal when it was half eaten. It was very tasty with fresh herbs included.
It's sometimes hard finding a good cafe in Sydney where you can also park, so Curl the Whisker fitted my needs with in street parking.
Recommended

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent campos coffee and the staff are very nice and always friendly, in love with the pistachio croissants, worth stopping by.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Menu was very breakfast orientated with a few yummy alternatives. We stopped for lunch and shared the chicken breast burger which was excellent. Coffee was also very good.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

What a pleasure. Cosy, unmatching furniture. Lots of wood and cute decor. Very nice, simple well cooked fresh food. Fine cup of tea served properly. A real treat in a time of plastic franchises.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good coffee and great service. I called before I pick up my orders and it’s always great every time I visit. I enjoy going here especially the Bacon and Egg Roll and the Mocha.