All reviews room was clean waffle house biscuits and gravy waffles fridge and microwave we've stayed would stay again great room late at night flat screen non smoking room water pressure next morning continental breakfast up to date staff was very friendly first floor
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Great service loved the front desk girl she was so kind and helpful even offered reward card and real great breakfast will be visiting again if I get the chance to travel again recommend it 100% definitely recommend

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Lost my wallet and phone as soon as I got in my hotel, left my hotel because A.C. wasn't working and they curtousley gave me a new one without hassel, let me in old hotel to look for wallet 4 different times till I found it, terrible but great experience. Great staff an nice travel hotels. Thanks DAKSHA PATEL ❤

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Dalsha Patel is the best general manger she is very helpfull and makes sure you have an amazing stay!! Come here!! It's the best!! The air conditioner works amazing and the beds are comfortable and everything is so modern and nice!!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The hotel was decent. Just use it for sleeping and enjoy your time away from it. Make sure you know when breakfast is from the staff instead of relying on the sign on the wall. Be sure to see Frost Falls when you are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Evening staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean and very attractive ... up to date. A good breakfast to get us back on the road. All for a very reasonable price. One of our better choices for an overnight stop. Thank you Super 8 !!