All reviewsroom serviceindoor poolbuffet breakfasteaster showrosehill racecoursesports barplenty of parkingacross the roadshuttle buswould stay againfree parkingroad noisereception staffolympic parkrosehill train stationshort staybusiness trip
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great room with a view of olympic park from 6th floor with ledge on inside to sit and admire view
Lovely check in staff .. very professional
Love the free parking. That gets a huge tick of approval.
Comfy bed.
Definitely look at returning again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Melissa D, Manager at Rydges Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi blu_jane,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

A great hotel to stay at! Super friendly staff. We were greeted by Allan in the lobby before the concert. Allan was an amazing host with exceptional hospitality skills. I’ve stayed in various Rydges over the time, but it is this connection, welcoming me back that makes me keep on booking with Rydges.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Karen C, Front Office Manager at Rydges Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your lovely review of our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We believe that Allan is an exceptional staff member that always makes guest's feel welcome and it is wonderful that you feel the same.We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed on 6th floor, all I could hear all night constantly was the elevator, room service is over priced and food small, breakfast was also overpriced and cold.
I will not be recommending Rydges parramatta to any work colleagues.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Karen C, Front Office Manager at Rydges Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Brock,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that on this occasion your experience of the food wasn't great. I can assure you that this is not the lasting impression we strive to achieve for our guests. If you do decide to stay with us again please request a room away from the elevator.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Rydges continues to provide excellent service and great value for money. I don't know why but I don't seem to be able to get the air conditioning working very well as the dials are almost glued and hard to adjust.

Room Tip: in winter get a room with a sunny aspect, usually even numbers
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Jovan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. We do apologize if the air conditioning wasn't working well, we do have a 24hr reception team who would be happy to take a look at the air con if your having difficulties next time your with us. Please don't hesitate to give them a call.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Room large and clean, more modern than the city rydges and cleaner. Food choices very limited for vegetarians and sadly some food not very fresh. I got potato gnocchi which i found very unpalatable and the bowl of vegs had obviously been sitting out for some time...see pic. The coffees were all not as ordered, and i got no cutlery with my meal. Breakfast was good serves and fresh. My bed was poorly made up and my towel left on the floor bathroom not tidied up. Catering staff very friendly as were reception.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hi Millsy123,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed the room and our staffs customer service. We were however disappointed to read that you were not satisfied with the food during your stay. We have passed this feedback directly to our executive Chef for his review with his team.