“Good Tastes, Good Beverage selection. Bit Pricy”
Review of Mejico

Mejico
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Miranda
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Dinner -Saturday Night- No pre booking
Able to get a good table.
Service very good
Beverage selection small but good
Food selection - very good - tasty food and unusual flavors
Would definitely recommend for lunch or dinner.
Only issue is portion sizes not large and therefore expensive for the location. Probably the best restaurant in the Miranda Westfield

Reviewed 13 June 2017

A few menu changes since our last visit approx. 9 months ago. The cocktail list gets better every visit - need to try them all! Still great fresh tasting food and knowledgeable staff. Its not the cheapest for what you get though I will return again to try something different.

Dear woofiedo,

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our new cocktail menu.

Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Healthy food however not worth the price tag. First and last time.

Snapper & mango ceviche was sliced strips and not thinly sliced pieces.
Chorizo & mozzarella quesadilla was nice however only a few pieces of chorizo pieces and mostly cheese at $19 a pop is extortion. I'd rather go Guzman y Gomez for a fraction of the total price paid for a meal here.
Corn lollipops is nice.
Tried slow roasted pork and chicken taco. Boy liked the pork however chicken is terrible.
Also had two cocktails and the bill was over $100. Definitely not worth the price.

Dear Jen W,

I'm so sorry to hear about your negative experience at Mejico Miranda.

The new menu change was a bit of an adjustment for our kitchen, though this is in no way an excuse for any menu items to suffer in quality.

Could I ask you to email me at georgina@mejico.com.au to let me know the date and time you dined with us so that I can look into this with the kitchen?

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Went to Mejico Miranda for a meal before the movies and will be going back again. Traditional Mexican food with a bit f a twist, - I had the pork tacos which were great. We started with Avocado dip, which is freshly made at your table, and I had pork tacos which was a taco first for me, but really tasty. Our other main was the paella, which was a bit disappointing as there was too much cheese in it for a paella purist like me. The haloumi was also really tasty. And if you are in to tequila, they have a clever little "wooden toy" to help you choose which of the over two hundred types of tequila to choose from. I booked online, no drama, and the serving staff were friendly and efficient. I will definitely eat there again.

Dear CS L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to Mejico Miranda! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed a couple of our new dishes.

Next time you are heading to the movies in the centre show us your movie tickets for $10 Margaritas. :D

We'll look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I love Mexican food but this restaurant is very different from the normal. My husbands meal was fantastic but mine not so good but it was probably more poor choice than anything as it had a lot more chilli than I would have liked. The staff were extremely pleasant and all in all a nice night.

Dear Liz P,

I'm sorry to hear your meal wasn't to your liking when you came in.

Please come back and visit us! Our friendly waitstaff can help guide you in the direction of dishes that have less of a kick to them. :)