“Pleasant place ”
Review of Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mascot
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very pleasant place in off peak and peak hours for a coffee and cream cheese bagel.
One of the good place to have light food before boarding the flight.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The bagels were so good and fresh, fillings are simple yet palatable. Ofcourse donuts specially the original glaze ade yum. And oh! Their Mocha is great as well!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very pleasant at off peak times. During peak times the wait is far too long for a fast food place. The early morning crew (from Nepal) a lovely bunch of folks.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I legit, go almost every week to this desert restaurant without fail, it has become apart of my weekend routine (sometimes weekly). I also enjoy how they give out original glazed donuts freshly. The donuts are made on the premises and you can watch as the donuts are made through a clear long window as you line up to order.

The best item you could possibly order on the menu would be the coffee thick shake with two donuts deal (It is really a milkshake with two donuts deal for like $8.95 but for an extra dollar you can get a thick shake).

I quite enjoy how it is near the airport, feels like I'm getting on a plane to travel right after I swing by Krispy Kreme.

Nothing beats the original glazed donuts!

Check this place out!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

My kids and I love this place. The young ones love to watch the donut "machine" pump out donuts, cook, flip and ice them through the large glass windows. ( the older daughter nes pretend they're not that I terested) Obviously donuts are not an everyday affair, but we love the occasional school holiday visit, or late night treat. Somehow being so close to the airport makes the whole donut adventure seem even more exciting.
We're old school, so we just love a box of the original Krispy Kreme, still warm from the baking ❤️, but if you want to try something more exotic, there are tonnes of options.