“One of my favourite restaurants ”

Himalayan Char Grill
Ranked #35 of 205 Restaurants in Crows Nest
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our expertise in the catering and cookery backs since 1996 with authentic Nepalese Restaurant in Mosman and now in the most popular eating out streets WILLOUGHBY ROAD, CROWS NEST (Crowsnest Plaza) & GLEBE POINT RD, GLEBE. Our staffs are living up with their own motto "High altitude food served with great attitude". We use only the finest ingredients and we guarantee that our food has no MSG and no meat tenderizer. More then 90% of our meal are Gluten Free and also have a good options for Vegetarian. We serve innovative Nepalese cuisine from different region of Nepal with genuine, friendly hospitality and with great efficiency.Nepalese food is as diverse as the country itself and its ethnic group. Keeping this in mind, Chef Kiran has prepared the menu with meticulous care, so his customers can enjoy the different varieties and flavours of Nepal .People travel miles just to have our finger licking good Lamb Shanks and melt in mouth Beef Cheek.Since 1996 Kiran and his flavour has earned various raves and reviews inThe Sydney Morning Herald, Good Food Guide, The Daily Telegraph, cheap eat, SBS food guide, good food under $30 (2013) , good food under $30 (2014), and several local newspaper.
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I enjoy dinning at the Himalayan restaurants because the food is freshly prepared, the spice ingredients are a perfect blend and not over powering.

Some of my favourites are:- Chill Chicken; Lamb Shanks, Beef Cheeks, Daal, roti, Garlic Prawns and fish curry dishes. Dessert:- Kulfi

Great service, lovely ambiance and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Ok, the location might not be super actractive but food is amazing!
All the staff is smiling and welcoming.
Food is incredible, we ordered beef cheek and shanks for main and I had to control myself not to scoop the plate with my fingers (I had to chew shank bones though!). As an entrée we had chicken dumplings with pumpkin dip, very nice as well.
Price is low-average for Sydney with mains around 20-25 bucks, and everything comes very big portions.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We are regulars at this fabulous spot. The decor is very ordinary as it's in a well lit shopping centre with very little ambiance .. but the food .. WOW! Absolutely outstanding. Great value, good size servings and delicious. The butter chicken is the best I have tasted. The service is very friendly and welcoming. We have taken many friends to dinner here and they have always loved it too. A winner!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

a great place .awesome food affordable quality great dishes .awesome flavours .friendly staff very romantic .or for the family .well worth the vist .a gem

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

We thought this little gem was lovely, the food was incredible and is going to the top of my list for Himalayan dishes. I have a large appetite and found the quantity of food to be very generous. Would recommend trying.