“Fast, fresh and delicious ”
Review of Blackwood Pantry

Blackwood Pantry
Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Cronulla
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I heard from my brother and some friends that Blackwood pantry was amazing! You guys did not disappoint. My fiancé and I came in on Friday and from the start the staff were amazing and the food was all delicious! Thank you, we can’t wait to visit again!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We have eaten here several times and the food and juices are always great, although sometimes there's quite a wait after ordering if they are full. Be prepared to wait for a table on the weekends....but well worth the wait!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The salad was insanely good- so fresh and delicious. Great coffee too. Hidden away in a lane way street but worth discovering. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place is without a doubt an awesome place to go and eat! My favourite place to have breakfast in the Shire! It is a MUST visit!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is tucked away from the main streets, in a cool, quiet location. We'd heard of this place from a friend and decided to give it a go for breakfast.

Without a doubt, one of the best breakfasts my friends and I have ever had!

Two of us ordered the Morning Glory, which consists of sour bread toast, avocado, lime, spiced sweet potato, kale salad, goats cheese, scrambled egg and chorizo. Such a great portion size and really well priced. Another friend ordered a haloumi, sour bread and salad dish. We accompanied this with coffee and tea.

The service was unbelievably quick, and the staff were lovely and friendly - and they absolutely love dogs! The restaurant has tables out on the street, so you can bring your dog along after a nice stroll on Cronulla Beach.

All in all, a great breakfast experience.