“Making the most of a backstreet location.”
Review of Blackwood Pantry

Blackwood Pantry
Ranked #8 of 150 Restaurants in Cronulla
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Great use of space in a backstreet location. Great feel to the place. Friendly staff with a good outside seating arrangement - even supplying fleece blankets to keep the cold at bay. Stat outside on the pavement area and had brunch with my Wife who had been in earlier too and was so impressed she insisted I go there to taste the food. And the food was the real star. Great brunch options - I decided on the mushrooms and eggs which was both filling and tasty. Great food and flavour combinations throughout the menu. I never would have thought that eggs would go with yogurt, but with the simple addition of flavours and ois, IT JUST WORKED. I'll be back to work my way through the menu. And the best thing about the food was how "clean" it tasted. Great ingredients, great combinations.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

A little expensive.

Service sometimes slow/distracted elsewhere.

Drink service can be quite slow - often we get our food before our coffee.

But - the Food, coffee and drinks are always exceptional.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Visiting this cafe you feel like you could be in the back streets of Melbourne rather than Cronulla. Gorgeous fit out, light and airy. We were seated immediately but that's where the great customer service halted. We had to work to get the staffs attention while friends of the staff were given all the attention.
Food was good with an interesting mixture of modern and healthy. I had the salmon (it needed some flavour to it) which sat on a lovely bed of beetroot humus and Asian greens (the greens needed flavour too). My partner got the octopus which was delicious (needed bread but they happily brought it). When we asked about desserts they said they just had muffins so we decided to go elsewhere but walking by the cabinet they had a few more things than muffins we would have been happy with.
Basically this place could be really happening and I would love to recommend it wholeheartedly, just get real with your customer service skills (it's what will make or break you), it's not all about being cool!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I generally use Trip advisor as my food guide for places I have not visited. This cafe was rated number 1, it is situated in a laneway, however the ambience is good and we were not disappointed. There were some great Brunch options and both my wife and myself really enjoys our choices. The coffee is great and the food delivery time is a tad slow when busy (understandable) so grab a coffee early, lay back and enjoy

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The energy and atmosphere is amazing let alone the food. Chatering for all diets and teh food is so fresh. Coffee is fab and if you prefer something different well their drinks from juices to teas are amazing ... the owners have done a Great Job.