“Dinner by the ocean with Friends”
Review of Summer Salt

Summer Salt
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Cronulla
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

On 9 September we visited this restaurant with friends it's location is right on the water and you can see the ocean from most tables booking essential. Note it is not BYO on a Saturday night as we found out on arrival which was a little disappointing.
I ordered scallops and the salmon and my wife ordered the oyster killpatrick and the prawns and our friends ordered the salt and pepper calamari and the steak and the scallops, All the food that we ordered was very nice indeed and the waitresses and waiters were attentive overall a great experience though a little pricey but we were prepared.

Mark and Anne
Sydney Australia

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend . It didn't disappoint. The service was excellent very friendly and accommodating. But the food was well above excellent . Absolutely delicious outstanding in fact. I ordered the lamb rack which was cooked to perfection . All in all a great dining experience thank you guys . Oh yes the restaurant is very very clean with a modern look .

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I visited this restaurant with three friends. We each had a main meal and shared 2 desserts and a bottle of wine between the four of us. The food was great quality and the serving staff were extremely nice and helpful.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Summer Salt one of our favorite Shire restaurants. ( our daughter had her wedding reception here)
We had a very good night but I must say my entree was embarrassing ,
I ordered the half dozen sydney rock oysters $20
I had never seen oysters so SMALL , the size of a 10 cent piece !!!! No where near Restaurant Grade and so small I couldn't taste any thing
I know it early days in the Oyster season but if you can't supply quality remove them from the menu

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We've been here twice in three weeks. Just lucky I guess. The food is sensational and only beaten by the smiling staff and their wonderfully positive approach to service. Two out of three weeks ain't bad but we now want three out of three.