“Delicious food and attentive service”
Review of Summer Salt

Summer Salt
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Cronulla
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I visited this restaurant with three friends. We each had a main meal and shared 2 desserts and a bottle of wine between the four of us. The food was great quality and the serving staff were extremely nice and helpful.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Summer Salt one of our favorite Shire restaurants. ( our daughter had her wedding reception here)
We had a very good night but I must say my entree was embarrassing ,
I ordered the half dozen sydney rock oysters $20
I had never seen oysters so SMALL , the size of a 10 cent piece !!!! No where near Restaurant Grade and so small I couldn't taste any thing
I know it early days in the Oyster season but if you can't supply quality remove them from the menu

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We've been here twice in three weeks. Just lucky I guess. The food is sensational and only beaten by the smiling staff and their wonderfully positive approach to service. Two out of three weeks ain't bad but we now want three out of three.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Visited as part of a very large business group for a private dinner. Location is gorgeous and the staff were very accommodating. Drinks were great and well priced and the atmosphere was perfect.
The food served was mostly perfect, especially the steak. Unfortunately the chicken I had for my main was quite tough.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Went for a special birthday lunch with family and friends.
Everything was fine except for the noise...very hard to have a conversation as there were too many tables squashed closely together.
The worst part was when tables were vacated they started setting up for a wedding later that day.
We had tables and chairs being moved around us with the wedding planner, florist etc giving instructions and with staff busy doing this the service dropped dramatically.
Overall the food was enjoyable but the rest was a bad experience and would not go back.