“A nice but noisy dinner”
Review of Albi's Table

Albi's Table
Ranked #2 of 151 Restaurants in Cronulla
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Would like to give 5 star rating but..
Lots of noise from other diners make it impossible to hear all the people on MY table.
Food is excellent and so are the staff.
But acoustics need fixing.
In warmer months,the outside tables would be a good option.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

had antony looking after us. food was good, atmosphere was on point. Service was classically italian. They even gave us a little treat before we left! lovely! will go back

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We were in Cronulla, visiting from the Central Coast. Our accom. host recommended this place and it didn't disappoint. We had the tapas tasting menu, everything was delicious and the service was great.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have been to Albi's table twice and would come back! The food and service are amazing.... I guess that's why the restaurant is always full. We had the tasting menu and they adapted it to me because of my shellfish allergies! The second time they remembered us and even made something different. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

A date with my hubby is a special event. So a Wednesday night at Albi's was a delightful surprise.
The food was fast fresh and fabulous. The staff were attentive, friendly and very European.
Go on, try it.
I will be back for that gnocchi.
Thanks for making my night so nice.