“News Flash they are now open Thursday to Saturday Nights”
Review of Heart and soul

Heart and soul
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cronulla
Reviewed 29 July 2017

It was so lovely sitting munching on the best mushroom burger I have ever had, so quiet, I just happened to find it open in the night. Each time people wandered in asking if they were open. It is not brightly lit so it has a lovely cosey feel. Does not matter what you eat at Heart & Soul your body will love you for it. Lovely, healthy tasty food.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We looked aroun all over Cronulla for a good reasonably priced restaurant. Most places were bread based, so we finally seytled on Heart and Soul. It exceeded our expectations. All their dishes (kofta balls, dahl, moroccan chickpeas, quinoa dalad) were delicious. Great value: AU41 for two persons.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite places to eat in Cronulla. Great healthy food options, great service, and really good prices make this a great little haunt. I keep going back and it's consistently good quality.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Food was absolutely delicious! My friend and I shared two dishes, both of great taste and proportion. Both food and drinks came out quickly and service was friendly.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

It has great vegetarian dishes you can choose from display or they have a great menu that includes the best sweet potato fries I have tried as they are tasty without the guilt of being fried. The French toast is my favourite as it feels like a healthy dessert. Enjoyed the sunshine tea with turmeric and plenty of gluten free, refined sugar sweets to pick from. Must try the buckwheat pancakes next.