“Family breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Cronulla
Description: The best coffee/ bookshop by a nautical mile
Description: The best coffee/ bookshop by a nautical mile
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Good home cooked meals., coffee was lovely nice quiet spot with the kids to play in an adjoining Park what more could you want on a Sunday morning

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

A lovely relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, great range of used books to read while there or to purchase at a very cheap price, meals are a good size and priced well. I notice dinner offers BYO which is unusual for a bookshop/cafe - will try dinner next time.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I am staying a couple of suburbs away from Cronulla on a working holiday visa and was fortunate enough to stumble into this humble little café/book store on one of my visits to Cronulla beach. Since my first visit to Anna's Shop Around The Corner, I have become an (almost too) frequent customer. I simply cannot speak highly enough of this place and as much as I want to shout about it to everyone I speak to, I also want to keep it all to myself. Anna's cosy, homely theme she has kept throughout, make it almost impossible not to get comfortable, and quite literally lose yourself in a good book for an entire afternoon whilst sipping on a lovingly made mocha. As for Anna herself, never have I ever felt so welcome in a café, and I look forward to seeing her every time I go. Your coffee is delicious, your banana bread is the best I've tasted and your shop is my favourite place in Sydney. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Cheap and cheerful but Anna needs to present herself cleaner. Yes friendly and cheap, sometimes cakes could be fresher. Inside often smells of smoke and grease so need to exhaust kitchen better. Don't think they have a dishwasher and concerned of reuse of cloths?

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We had arrived at Cronulla by train and as we left the station decided that we would like to stop for brunch. A few steps from the station we found this delightful little gem. There were tables outside, with a square table of books in the middle, what a draw for a couple of bookworms. When venturing inside the café we found walls of bookshelves and an amazing choice of new and second hand books that were all reasonably priced.

We ordered a breakfast and sat outside to browse the books on the table and watch the world go by. Our breakfast was delicious. We purchased some books, which Anna kindly looked after for us whilst we went for a wander around the promenade. We returned for tea in the afternoon and collected our books before catching the train back to Sydney. Anna and her staff were very friendly and when we return to Sydney we will definitely be returning.