“Passing by and thought we would try”
Review of Dezerts

Dezerts
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: Located in dazzling Brighton Le Sands, Dezerts is a high quality cafe that has a special focus on Breakfast, Coffee and Desserts. With pristine water views, Dezerts is located on the corner of The Grand Parade and Bay Street. Come Experience Our Wide Variety of Food Options. Our Menu consists of: - Breakfast Menu - Dessert Menu - Vegan Menu (We use Notzarella Cheese) - Healthy Menu - Lunch & Dinner - Kids Menu - Shakes, Protein Shakes and Fresh Juice Menu Dezerts is not just a Cafe, but an experience. At Dezerts we endeavour to ensure all our Customers have a 5 star experience. Our Friendly Dezerts Staff are looking forward to providing you with Outstanding Service with a Smile.
Reviewed 2 October 2016

What a find for breakfast.
I had the Big breakfast and seriously didn't think I could finish it, but the food was just too good, I couldn't stop. My daughter also got the Big breakfast, which she would normally finish at other places, but was beaten, but not through lack of trying. Good, I got to finish her plate.......just!
As stated previous the food is seriously good.....delicious! Will definitely be back.
A big thank you to Chris.Such a pleasant gentleman. Another reason to go back.
Hmmmmm........think I'll check out the dinner menu.
Do yourself a favour if your in Brighton - try this place out, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here, and to keep it relatively healthy we went for the roast pumpkin salad. On the side we had a chicken skewer - we got 2 skewers.
I was very impressed with this salad - definitely worth a mention ans a try.
To ensure we would not get too healthy we had a churro as well; one their specialties.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We went there on sunday around 3pm and its not busy day at rhat time. Bus the staff not good service. Put fork and knifeall togethere on the table with big noise. My wife order dairy free frape mango and satff said its only strawberry no mango and we show the menu and he said yes we have mango, (made my wife bad mood the rest of the day) Also we order nutella pizza for share and he didnt give us share plate we endup share on the pizza board. I asked for the bill and he gave me bill and said to other customer "You guys can sit there, he just need to pay" but on that time my wife and our friend in the toilet also they left the bag on the chair. So i feel the staff want kick me out quickly. And i never had that bad experience in this place. Lucky i just had pic the staff. I wish i had pic how he put the fork and knife.

1  Thank Hendri E
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Our first-hand experience is nothing but the best. It's overwhelming to have been served a massive crepe and a slice of heaven-macadamia gelato. Its unbelievable, never expected to be this huge, its actually a serving good for two. This Dezerts -specialty are desserts, just right in the very corner of Bay St, and very easy to locate, prime location, and classy.Service is quite good and polite, and the dining area has good presentation. We went there during the week at lunchtime, and to get a parking space is not a problem. We were so keen to dine there again on a Friday night, and, its jammed pack, inside and outside tables are all taken and some are waiting in line.. Its not advisable to go at all.

DezertsTeam, Owner at Dezerts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Thank you Maganda for your review! We really appreciate that you took the time to write out your experience and give us valuable feedback, look forward to serving you again very soon ;)

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

recently and couple of friends and I went down to dezerts for no occasion really, and it was the best decision we made that night considering we couldn't find anywhere to eat! everything there was perfect, from savoury to desserts! and best service as well, very friendly staff and they all seem to work together well

DezertsTeam, Owner at Dezerts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Thanks Nassief,
We are very glad that you had a 5 star experience and we look forward to serving you again soon!