2,041 results
All reviews botany bay seafood buffet outdoor pool across the road close to the airport king bed stayed here for one night brighton beach spa suite coles supermarket sitting room sydney eateries bayview
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a friends wedding and we all ended up all being really close with our rooms and got a free upgrade too. The breakfast buffet was good and walking distance to cafés, bottle shop and supermarket made it really convenient. Would return here if in the area again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
nsbb, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Dear bjcj78

Thanks for your review. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay.

You are welcome regarding the upgrade and I am glad you enjoyed the service levels.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I recently took my wife and daughter to this restaurant for my wife's birthday
The seafood buffet was up to its usual high standard with the freshest of oysters,prawns etc .When the waiter found out that it was my wife's birthday he arranged for a surprise small birthday cake to be served much to my wife's delight! It is always a pleasure to dine there as the food is of a consistently hoigh standard.The view across Botany Bay is also spectacular.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
nsbb, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Dear Mike O

Thanks for the feedback on your recent dining experience at Baygarden Restaurant. I will pass onto the team that you enjoyed the experience. I am also glad that your wifes birthday was made all the more special by the team at in the restaurant.

We hope to see you back again soon.

General manager

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We stayed in during Christmas Holiday. We were given higher floor with big balcony facing to City and Airport which is fantastic. Hotel is very old and cockroaches can be seen at night at balcony. Location is very good , less than 2 mins walk there are shops around and beach. Housekeeping is doing a very good job, spotless and trying to maintain the old rooms as much as they can. Friendly staff but lounge room is very dark. Overall this is a good hotel for a short break. Nothing fancy.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AaronSann

Dear AaronAKSann

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and also the upgrade to the bay side of the hotel.

I am please to advise that we are currently in discussions with our Owners regarding the multi million dollar refurbishment of the Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach and your comments will go along way to assisting with this planning.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

General manager

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Plenty of parking. Reception was excellent. Pity about the room décor. Bayview gardens restaurant and staff are excellent. Plenty of good restaurants of all types available in the surrounds. Staff are very polite and helpful

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels

Dear Graeme2016

Thanks for the review and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate the kind comments on the service levels and can guarantee we are working with our owners on the refurbishment planning for the hotel.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Our family enjoyed a lovely 3 night stay-cation at this beachside resort. Staff were courteous, friendly and thoughtful throughout, right from the front desk staff to the restaurant, room service and room cleaning staff. Special mention to Chaz at front desk whose welcoming attitude got us off to a great start. Buffet breakfast is outstanding, indoor and outdoor pool lovely, and thoughtful little touches like kids packs on arrival kept our little ones occupied. Whilst rooms could do with minor touch up especially bathrooms, the views are spectacular and facilities excellent. Plenty of great local restaurants too. We will return!

Room Tip: Bay views are worth the price
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear Kuoie

Thanks you for your review, much appreciated.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel and especially the service from Chaz at reception. I will pass on your kind words to her.

I am pleased to advise that we are currently working with the hotels owners on refurbishment for the property and anticipate commencing this work in the near future.