The following are reasons I would not stay at this hotel again:
1. The staff at the front desk were not inviting or helpful and, in fact, made my friend cry because staff on their end entered the wrong dates for our stay.
2. The hallways are tiled and the walls are paper thin. We heard every noise and TV program our neighbors were watching.
3. The food was sub-par at best. Especially the breakfast, I've never had worse pancakes in my life.
4. The rooms lacked serious decor and even the pictures over the bed had red dots on them like there were purchased at a yard sale.
One positive is that we had an ocean view room that was spectacular. If you have to stay at this hotel, spring for the ocean view and your stay might be tolerable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and TravelUp so you can book your Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel Thunderbird Beach Miami
- Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort Sunny Isles Beach, Florida