“Open ”
Review of St Andrew Church

St Andrew Church
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Church was open for visitors grave of Mary Morgan in grave yard. Such an interesting and sad story yet town seems to ignore it..church rather plain but open which was nice. Lack of information about some things inside church nut pleasure to visit open church

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The congregation was not large but shared all the jobs and made us welcome.
The Vicar's sermon was exceptional in content and delivery and gave much food for thought.
The church is a fine structure particularly the east window but also the unusual lectern

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We were visiting to attend the service of a dear friend so it was a sad occasion. I did notice the beautiful stained glass windows and beautifully kept features in this wonderful Church. We were given a wonderful welcome and it was a very moving service and a day I will never forget. When we visit Presteigne again, I will definitely be visiting St Andrew's.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

A wonderfully welcoming Church with so much history. I wish I lived nearer to visit more often or attend a service . The church yard is also very interesting and I would highly recommend a visit if you are in Presteigne, this small town has so much to offer.