“OUR VISIT on 9th February 2017”
Review of St Andrew Church

St Andrew Church
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We were visiting to attend the service of a dear friend so it was a sad occasion. I did notice the beautiful stained glass windows and beautifully kept features in this wonderful Church. We were given a wonderful welcome and it was a very moving service and a day I will never forget. When we visit Presteigne again, I will definitely be visiting St Andrew's.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

A wonderfully welcoming Church with so much history. I wish I lived nearer to visit more often or attend a service . The church yard is also very interesting and I would highly recommend a visit if you are in Presteigne, this small town has so much to offer.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

StAndrews nearly lost its treasure when the church was tempted to sell the tapestry 15-20 years ago

Luckily a small core of dedicated volunteers managed to raise the funds to keep it in place

The only pre Reformation tapestry still to do so in the UK?

1  Thank Edmond B
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Lovely churchyard full of flowers and tranquil indoors. Fleming Tapestry was very interesting. Great to see a church being used so well by the community for music and more.

1  Thank annandpaul2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2015

There are so many things to see, from the great Rood screen, the ceilings and superb brasswork. On the walls are the colours of the Radnor Regiment and The Kings Colours in silk. Add to this the amazing font, pulpit and Organ and you will easily fill an hour or two.

1  Thank Charles G