Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I have stayed at many hotels in my lifetime but my stay at holiday inn express in the millington area was top notch. The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful, the rooms were very clean even the beds were comfortable to sleep in. I slept like a baby the one night I stayed. I even enjoyed the breakfast. I don't eat meat but the bacon smelled so good. If I ever have to come back to millington I will be staying at holiday inn express.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 October 2010

very clean rooms, staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was hot and tasty

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2010

I have stayed at numerous hotels in Millington and have found The Holiday Inn Express & Suites to be the finest. The staff was extremely friendly. They went above and beyond to make sure my stay was pleasant. My room was clean and the housekeepers were very friendly. I will definitely recommend this hotel to coworkers and I can't wait to stay there again myself.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2010

This is a great hotel. I only had one issue I called through reservations and they couldn't tell me if the hotel was smoking or non-smoking so I called the actual hotel to verify. I was informed they had smoking and non-smoking rooms. When I checked-in I was told it was a non-smoking hotel, and no refund was available. If the staff were more informed this would not have been an issue

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sohot12
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Clean hotel with friendly staff near restaurants and shopping, just outside of Memphis.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joerock35
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
1.0 km away
3.3 km away
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 8 in Millington

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area? Share your experiences!