Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$64
SAVE US$8
Hotels.comUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
1,639 results
All reviews hampton by hilton budget hotel air con plenty of parking celtic manor yogurt motorway newport stopover wardrobe inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Accommodation good, breakfast very mediocre, staff friendly, bar drinks expensive, nice modern clean hotel, was reasonably priced as well. Good location for attending Chepstow races. There were quite a few more other race goers so could have offered a shuttle bus

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RogerGoldsworthy, General Manager at Ty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

We genuinely try very hard to make this Hotel a fantastic place to stay, and we always take action when a guest does not enjoy their stay. All the comments I receive are discussed with the whole team as we strive to learn from every response in order to continually improve our service and facilities, and of course encourage them to keep up the good work. I really appreciate the observations you make , and sincerely apologize for the areas where we failed on this occasion. We will look to resolve immediately .
Thank you for coming to stay with us please come and see us again soon

Reviewed 10 June 2019

Overall, the room was well appointed and had all the expected amenities. The hotel was very busy and it was clear that the hotel could not cope. This was very telling during breakfast service. There is not enough seating or staff. Tables remained piled with dirty crockery and the breakfast area was not replenished with essentials such as cutlery or plates. This really let the otherwise pleasant stay down.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We try very hard to make this Hotel a fantastic place to stay.
Many thanks for your helpful feedback, we genuinely try to cater for all our customers needs , I am so glad my great little team looked after you so well. All the comments I receive are discussed with the whole team as we strive to learn from every response in order to continually improve our service and facilities, and of course encourage them to keep up the good work. It is always helpful to receive feedback from our valued guests. Please accept my apologies for the issues you raised ref breakfast, this will be addressed immediately.
Thank you for coming to stay with us please come and see us again soon

Reviewed 10 June 2019

This is the perfect location to be for all of your site seeing. Cathedrals were in walking distance as were all of the river activities.

Great staff and a wonderful breakfast. I like this location as it is a short distance to Costco Wholesale. For Americans, great time to restock on all of your supplies.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RogerGoldsworthy, General Manager at Ty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Thank you for your positive comments , I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon, my team love to look after all our guests , and take great pride in delivering the best service possible.
I always appreciate every review we have , as this gives us chance to improve in any areas we can, and is also a great encouragement to my team.
Please come and see us again soon this is a lovely area to explore , particularly the Wye valley which is truly beautiful.

Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

We love this hotel, everytime we come to Wales we always book here. The room was big enough for us (room 212) for x2 adults, 2 kids. Shame about the view. But didn't bother us. Comfy bed (wife had the best sleep in ages). Would book again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cliftonjonny

Many thanks for choosing us ,
we try very hard to be a family friendly and business friendly Hotel . I have such a great little team who I know always try their very best to give great service, and make us a 'home from home'
We look forward to welcoming you back to very soon .

Reviewed 6 June 2019

My Wife and I stayed here on a Friday night before a Wales rugby match. It is priced like a budget hotel but it feels more like amid range.
Very good,clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly staff.
already booked for two nights for the rugby next year.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank stephencH8816LM
RogerGoldsworthy, General Manager at Ty Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2019

Many thanks for giving us your review and great to have you back.
My great little team are always encouraged when we get positive reviews following a guests stay, and it encourages us to try even harder to make every one of our customers feel special
Please come and see us again soon