2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$119
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
FindHotelUS$119
eDreamsUS$118
HurbUS$124
All reviews the pub fish and chips lovely food family room car park high standard evening meal north wales yogurt cooked breakfast menu anglesey lees portions arms butter bangor
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2020

The hotel staff are lovely, friendly and were so kind to my little Dog. Food was great as was the room which was very well equipped and spotless. Cant fault the place for their safety in place just now. Will definitely go back soon and thanks to all staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2020

I’ve stayed a couple of times this year and despite all the difficulties hospitality is experiencing they have excelled. Friendly and clear instructions help with covid security, food and drink offer spot on, service good, and rooms spick and span. Well done all involved.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

We walked for four hours along the coastal path and found two closed pubs but the Anglesey Arms was open and so welcoming for all of us and our dogs too. Food was wonderful, staff lovely, clean and all covid restrictions spot on.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Our son booked us in for lunch together after the lockdown, but when we looked at the website we decided to treat ourselves to a rare night away from home that afternoon. We were not disappointed. Our room was wonderful, the meals were amazing, the service was excellent. Our 3 course evening meal was so tasty with very generous servings and a great list of options to choose from. Breakfast too, overwhelmed us in choice and portions. We wondered however we were going to then fit in the meal that was the original purpose for the visit, so we opted JUST for the 2 courses for lunch! Well done staff for doing so well despite all the restrictions.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Colette H
Reviewed 10 November 2020

We decided to go for lunch and pre booked a table at the Anglesey Arms. We were warmly welcomed, sanitised our hands, scanned the Track and Trace QR and were shown to our table. The attentive waitress chatted away whilst we made ourselves comfortable and then presented us with our single use menus. She took our drink order and went off to the bar whilst we perused the menu. Having been before and really enjoyed the Cozy Lunch Menu we immediately scanned for our favourites.

I started with the Honeyed Belly Pork Balls with Hoisin Sauce and my husband had Pea Soup. These were soon presented and my Pork Balls were superb. The only complaint I had was there were not enough of them!! My husband enjoyed his soup served with warm bread and butter. He then had a steak which was cooked to perfection. I had the Chicken with mushroom and stilton sauce.....oh my word..it was amazing.

We had no room for dessert so gave it a miss.

Three course meals are £15 and Two Course are £12. It is well worth the money and I can't wait to return.