Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
FindHotel
US$137
SAVE US$16
Expedia.comUS$153
eDreamsUS$153
PricelineUS$153
All reviews pate cooked to perfection lamb evening meal short break lovely hotel two night stay both nights high street kippers breakfast was delicious well worth a visit top floor couple of nights lovely room dog eaves
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020

This is an absolutely lovely, brilliantly run hotel. The owner and every single member of staff there made us feel completely welcome from arrival to checkout. You won't find a better cooked breakfast anywhere either. Looking forward to going again!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hazel Johnson-Ollier, Owner at Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review., not least because you stayed during draconian restrictions in Wales.

Reviewed 3 December 2020

Just spent two nights at the Bishopsgate house. It is one fantastic hotel,
the rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable.
Food was the best we have eaten any where in the UK, it should be Michelin starred.
The staff are all pleasant helpful and efficient, nothing was too much trouble.
The COVID 19 precautions taken throughout the hotel are first class.
My wife and I had a very welcome break from the pandemic restrictions which I am sure is going to have a beneficial effect on our health.
Highly recommend anyone looking for a first class break at a first class hotel, try the Bishopsgate house hotel.

Room tip: Room 6 has a lovely four poster bed, large bathroom and comfy arm chairs
Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

We have just spent a very pleasant weekend in this comfortable and friendly hotel. All the staff were very supportive in these difficult times. Our meals were outstanding. It was all good value for money and we would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 8 November 2020

The meal was delivered on time and was well presented. The food was fresh and looked recently prepared. The meal was tasty and very enjoyable and I shall be ordering again. I also had a pudding with custard. This was delivered to me cold to be heated when I had eaten my main meal. The meal was perfect I cannot fault the meal. The staff was friendly and polite when I ordered and also when they delivered. I ordered my meal on a Friday but this service is also available on Sundays and available to be preordered a couple of days before, during week.
The menu is available from the hotel as is delivery times.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

We were booked to go to this hotel last weekend, unfortunately the Welsh government stopped it. The reason I’m sending a positive review is the professional way the dealt with this issue and refunded our money. Yes we know they had to refund but they did it in such a professional way I want to tell everyone. Some major groups should take note. And because of this we will be going as soon as possible, good luck and thanks.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hazel Johnson-Ollier, Owner at Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

A Huge Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is very much appreciated. these are incredibly difficult times and hopefully your review will help others understand they can book with confidence if things don't turn out as planned.