Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I have stayed in many guest houses, this one is outstanding in all ways, the best I have stayed in. Lovely host, warmth, fabulous house, all you need, a real home from home. Fantastic ! Most recommended.

Room tip: Any room .Beautiful , clean, refreshing and comfy.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2015

My son and I stayed here while on a paddling weekend in North Wales. The house is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Sue was very welcoming and helpful. It is self catering - we only made tea and coffee in the kitchen but it seemed to be well equipped and there was a comfortable looking warm dining room next to it. It's very conveniently situated in Corwen, right on the main road, easy to find.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 21 September 2015

My five friends and I stayed here for one night after a White Water Experience in Llangollen. It was 10 minutes drive from Llangollen and the warm reception we received and hot showers were very much appreciated. The rooms were beautiful and there was plenty of space for the six of us to congregate in the evening. Use of the kitchen, lounge and garden was an added bonus. Sue the owner was always lovely and made us feel so welcome. Overall I think this is one of the best places I have ever stayed in with an added bonus that it was a fantastic price.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I ended up staying here as a last minute booking for the bank holiday weekend. It was reasonably prices compared to other guest houses/hotels during this period.

The owners are some of the nicest and helpful people I have met in the UK. Great hospitality.

I must say, the wi-fi was very bad. We connected, then after 5 minutes it just cut off. I gave up trying to use it and just used my mobile data. I think that for £90 a room, it should include breakfast.

if you don't mind sharing bathrooms, then you will like it here. I read reviews previously about no room keys. We stayed on the top floor twin rooms and both rooms had lock and key. Hade peaceful nights sleep as both rooms are facing the back garden.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Llys Meddyg is a beautiful house in Corwen ran by Sue.Sue is fantastic and very helpful nothing is too much trouble.We spent the night before our daughters wedding here.There were 6 of us altogether in the family. The rooms are large and very clean , tea& coffee is freely available. Sue made great friends with my mother in law and the rest of the family. I highly recommend this lovely house in Corwen.

Room tip: All rooms are great.
Date of stay: August 2015