Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I ended up staying here as a last minute booking for the bank holiday weekend. It was reasonably prices compared to other guest houses/hotels during this period.

The owners are some of the nicest and helpful people I have met in the UK. Great hospitality.

I must say, the wi-fi was very bad. We connected, then after 5 minutes it just cut off. I gave up trying to use it and just used my mobile data. I think that for £90 a room, it should include breakfast.

if you don't mind sharing bathrooms, then you will like it here. I read reviews previously about no room keys. We stayed on the top floor twin rooms and both rooms had lock and key. Hade peaceful nights sleep as both rooms are facing the back garden.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Llys Meddyg is a beautiful house in Corwen ran by Sue.Sue is fantastic and very helpful nothing is too much trouble.We spent the night before our daughters wedding here.There were 6 of us altogether in the family. The rooms are large and very clean , tea& coffee is freely available. Sue made great friends with my mother in law and the rest of the family. I highly recommend this lovely house in Corwen.

Room tip: All rooms are great.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Llys Meddyg is run by Sue, who has opened her house to accommodate people searching for accom in Corwen. You could not meet a friendlier, more welcoming host. This is a huge house, with plenty of rooms to sit and relax. You are welcome in the garden and there is a large self-catering kitchen and dining area. You are welcome to help yourself to tea, coffee, milk etc at any time. This is not a B&B as such. All food is self catered, but you are welcome to cook what you like, when you like. The house is very clean and the bedroom was fine. The bed was very comfortable. There are no en-suite rooms, so you have to prepared to share a bathroom. This is really good budget accom and I would recommend to people for an overnight stop over or who need a base to explore the area. Corwen itself is not great - but it is well situated to explore the Vale of Llangollen to the east, the Berwyns to the south and Snowdonia to the west. I would certainly stay again!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

We spent just one night at Lily's Meddyg and could have spent more. The operator Sue (in conjunction with her father) was like meeting old friends. We had a wonderful rapport and our conversation was as if we hadn't seen each other for some time. The accommodation was a credit to Sue and her father who had tastefully redecorated the premises after purchasing the premises. We were aware breakfast was not available at the time of booking, but that was not something that would deter us. All in all - a great ambience with very friendly people. Best wishes Sue and your Dad.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ross18801