Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We wanted somewhere we could be in striking distance of Holyhead for the next day early ferry.
The Hotel is convenient from this point of view and has its own car park not far away.
It could be cleaner, and is a little tired, but the people were friendly and breakfast was very good.
Only one issue, apart from cleanliness, was the smokers block the main entrance and their fumes enter the bedrooms above. Not nice!

Room tip: Avoid bedrooms above main entrance, if you don't like cigarette smoke
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017

To be honest, it probably need Glyndwr himself to come and shake this lot up. It has massive potential, situated on the main A5 road through the village, and has history coming out of the wood work, but it fails to live up.
The bar saves this from being a 2 star rating, plenty of real ale, although a little pricey.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel dates back a long time and whilst I knew it may have some kind of old smell to it, at times it was so overpowering. The damp smell of the furniture in the living room area was really bad. I couldn't eat my breakfast the next morning as the smell knocked me sick although it did look very appetising. The staff were friendly and very accommodating but the smell put me off. Needs updating

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NiaBD
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Stopped in on a slow day and found the fire lit and well kept beers on tap. We were only stopping for a drink but the fire was stoked for us and given its age,it's a cosy ,quiet place for a pint. There are some nooks and crannies you can sit yourself in and pass a peaceful hour.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LargelyMonk
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This was an awful place. Sooo outdated, sooo smelly, sooo dirty!! I had to ask receptionist to bring vacuum cleaner. Room full of spider webs, bugs crawling on ceiling, carpet stained everywhere and full of bits. The whole place is disgusting and made me feel itchy all night. The only positive: nice friendly staff and acceptable breakfast. I cut stay short to 1 night instead of 2. I was on a walking weekend. The place urgently needs a revamp. One of the worst places I have stayed in....

Date of stay: September 2016