We traveled up to Capel Curig for a Birthday celebration and to see an old friend who was giving a lecture locally.
The Inn Hotel has had some major works carried out since we last stayed there some 20 years ago. It is ideally located just outside the village of Capel Curig and well placed to go walking on Snowdon, Cwym Idwall and across the river to walk up Moel Siabod.
Our Room Tryfan was well appointed even though we had a dog with us. we could look out across the road and river to see Moel Siabod and as far across to see the cloud topping on Snowdon.
They catered for a table of 9 from our family of which there were 7 and they were all staying down the road in a Hostel.
Staff were very helpful and looked after us with a smile and looking as if they were enjoying their job. The food was wonderful as we had two evening meals and two breakfasts and no complaints from our big eating family!
The Bar was well stocked and kept us watered each time we were in their from just us to 5 on Saturday and Nine on Friday.
Will certainly revisit this Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryn Tyrch Inn is situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park surrounded by magnificent scenery. Capel Curig is an ideal centre for outdoor pursuits and the area is very popular with walkers and climbers. The lakes, beaches, castles and other attractions of North Wales are less than 30 miles away.The Bryn Tyrch aims to provide a warm welcome in the hillside with high quality rooms and good food and drink ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Bryn Tyrch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Tyrch Hotel Capel Curig
- Bryn Tyrch Capel Curig
- Bryn Tyrch Inn Capel Curig, Snowdonia National Park