Having climbed the mountain in constant rain this was a most welcome retreat. Nothing was too much trouble and Rachel was really helpful and friendly. Nice traditional Inn with superb food both in the evening and for breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryn Tyrch Inn is situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park surrounded by magnificent scenery. Capel Curig is an ideal centre for outdoor pursuits and the area is very popular with walkers and climbers. The lakes, beaches, castles and other attractions of North Wales are less than 30 miles away.The Bryn Tyrch aims to provide a warm welcome in the hillside with high quality rooms and good food and drink ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Bryn Tyrch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Tyrch Hotel Capel Curig
- Bryn Tyrch Capel Curig
- Bryn Tyrch Inn Capel Curig, Snowdonia National Park