All reviews lovely family breakfast was delicious made us feel different locations yorkshire tea warm welcome four poster lovely room family room homely feel lots of choice spa bath lovely couple hard work perfect stay early check lovely atmosphere
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Home from Home, I have just returned from an 8 day stay here, both Tracy and Joel couldn't do enough for me, On my first night (after a hectic day at work) Joel quickly checked me in and showed me to my room. Very comfortable room, spotlessly clean and freshly aired with the windows open. Small en suite again very clean and toiletries were provided. Joel recommended a restaurant in the town called The Station and mentioned that as guests of Bryn Woodlands we would receive a 10% discount. I cannot recommend both of these places highly enough. I was staying for business but its also perfect for a holiday. 10/10 thank you Joel & Tracy.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Tracey T, Owner at Bryn Woodlands House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Hi Mr Woolworths,

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

cheers

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Nice little family hotel.
The single room was so small but so cute.
I especially enjoyed the breakfast area.
The hotel is near the train station and in the middle of the center.
The owner was very helpful and kind.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Hi Sveva,

Thank you for choosing Bryn Woodlands House for your stay, I am happy that you liked the room as discussed when you called as you were on a budget we tried to save you some money while travelling.

We are also happy you enjoyed the breakfast. We try as much as possible to source all our ingredients from local suppliers and this make a difference in the taste.

We hope to see you again

Reviewed 12 May 2016

The husband and wife that run this B&B were extremely sweet. They checked us in quickly and showed us too our room. The room was beautiful and clean, as was the bathroom. They gave us several suggestions for restaurants to go to; all were in walking distance. We decided to go to The Station. (they usually run on reservations, so if you plan on going try booking ahead) Luckily the staff was extremely nice and was able to sit us down at a table. The food was excellent!
Because my husband and I had been traveling so much the prior week we had decided to make it an early night. Also even though it was a Saturday night the town didn't seem to have much life. We had walked down to the beach and it's quite old and run down.

Up around the house is beautiful. There is an amazing church right across the road. The lawns are extremely green and lovely.
Breakfast in the morning was phenomenal! Extremely delicious and filled me right up! After staying at this lovely place my husband I had decided for now on when traveling we're going to stay in B&B like this.

Truly glad we choice this place to have an early night to relax in!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for your kind words regards our Home, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the comfortable room to relax in.

To change someone's mind-set from normal hotels to family run B&B's is great because the personnel touch will always be there. we are happy we could help.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

We were here for 4 days and the rooms are good. A really good breakfast and a car park available. The service was very friendly and we feel comfortable. Ich we are again in this area wenn know where we have to stay

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Hi Udo

We are glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay, we hope you managed to see all the sights and castles you came for in North Wales. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

I hope your onward journey was not too long

take care and hope to see you again

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Just got back from a brilliant weekend in Colwyn Bay where we stayed at The Bryn Woodlands. Tracy Joel and Hermonie couldn't be better hosts. We went for a four poster room which was very clean and the bed was really comfy. If we are ever in Colwyn Bay we will be staying at the Bryn Woodlands again. Jay and Michele

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Tracey T, Owner at Bryn Woodlands House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Glad you liked the Four Poster it is our most popular room.
It was lovely to chat and here all about what you do and would be lovely to see you again.