I ordered the chicken curry which seemed to cause a bit of a panic. They weren't sure if they had any. Something seemed to be defrosted in the back room (I heard the microwave ping) and after a very long wait my meal was ready. There were just a few pieces of chicken and a lot of sliced mushrooms which I never ordered and it is just as well that I have no mushroom allergy. I order this meal everywhere I go and at £7-00 this is a rip off and one of the worst (if not THE worst) I have encountered. Best avoided.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.