“Overpriced and poor Chicken curry - Best avoided”
Review of Three Horseshoes

Three Horseshoes
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Llandovery
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I ordered the chicken curry which seemed to cause a bit of a panic. They weren't sure if they had any. Something seemed to be defrosted in the back room (I heard the microwave ping) and after a very long wait my meal was ready. There were just a few pieces of chicken and a lot of sliced mushrooms which I never ordered and it is just as well that I have no mushroom allergy. I order this meal everywhere I go and at £7-00 this is a rip off and one of the worst (if not THE worst) I have encountered. Best avoided.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Called in with my sister on route to Tenby. The staff were polite, service was quick and can say I had the best fish and chips in a long time. The cod was of exceptional quality and just 'melted away' with every mouthful. I fully recommend the Three Horseshoes, if you're in the area.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Went for a take-away last Friday. The cod was very small and by the time you smashed through the overcooked batter there was hardly any fish in it. VERY disappointing

2  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Regularly visit for take-away chips. Have eaten in also in the past. Staff polite. Do love the fish and chips - usually of consistently good quality.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife both had the burger big mistake tastes so artificial nothing like a burger tasted like one of them soya veggy burgers...cant comment on the rest of the food because only been once...but avoid the burgers.. vile and soggy...chips average...not worth the wait...

1  Thank dave20000