“Fried Oyster Sushi”

Sekisui Pacific Rim
Reserve with OpenTable
Sekisui Pacific Rim is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #374 of 1,542 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Perkins Rd.
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Sekisui Pacific Rim is one of our usual Friday Date Nite restaurants. Tonight was another great dining experience, but with a couple of new items. My wife tried the Lychee Pomtini and it was so good she had another. We also tried the Fried Oyster Sushi, it was crunchy and more delicious then expected.

As usual, our Server (Jessica) provided friendly and professional service. We especially appreciate the additional attention she and the Chef made con concerning our nut and shellfish allergy concerns.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I have been a few times now, and every time it is delicious. The lobster tail with the sauce so simple and so good. It's a small portion of food, for us Americans so get a shush roll to go with !

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I go there once a week and the food and service is without equal. That said the HVAC system is broken on a most regular basis. New Year’s Eve 2017 they had to close early because of no heat for the second time in a month. The guy who repairs the system was out of town and that was that....

1  Thank BahamaWoodstar
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a dinner reservation, arrived a few mins early and were seated. We had the teriyaki burger, crab salad, and sushi. All were great choices. The cocktails seemed to have little liquor but had a good taste. Service was good. Parking lot is small and tight but overall good choice.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I stopped at Sekisui while spending the night in Memphis during a road trip. A friend (born and raised in Memphis) had recommended it as her favorite sushi restaurant. The atmosphere is very pleasing and welcoming, and the wait staff was very attentive. I was impressed mostly with the variety of rolls and dishes on the menu. I feel like I often go to Japanese restaurants where there is nothing unique about the sushi selection. But Sekisui had many unique rolls I had never heard of, and I only wish I could've tried more of them. The flavor was good and the fish fairly fresh. I have had better sushi in my lifetime, but I have also had worse. The winner for me, though, was their crab salad. It was lettuce with lump crab meat and house ginger dressing. So simple, yet SO delicious. I would definitely recommend Sekisui to anyone who enjoys Japanese cuisine, and if I find myself in Memphis again, I will go back.

Been to Sekisui Pacific Rim? Share your experiences!