“Lobster ”

Sekisui Pacific Rim
Reserve with OpenTable
Sekisui Pacific Rim is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #355 of 1,631 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Perkins Rd.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I have been a few times now, and every time it is delicious. The lobster tail with the sauce so simple and so good. It's a small portion of food, for us Americans so get a shush roll to go with !

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I go there once a week and the food and service is without equal. That said the HVAC system is broken on a most regular basis. New Year’s Eve 2017 they had to close early because of no heat for the second time in a month. The guy who repairs the system was out of town and that was that....

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank BahamaWoodstar
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a dinner reservation, arrived a few mins early and were seated. We had the teriyaki burger, crab salad, and sushi. All were great choices. The cocktails seemed to have little liquor but had a good taste. Service was good. Parking lot is small and tight but overall good choice.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I stopped at Sekisui while spending the night in Memphis during a road trip. A friend (born and raised in Memphis) had recommended it as her favorite sushi restaurant. The atmosphere is very pleasing and welcoming, and the wait staff was very attentive. I was impressed mostly with the variety of rolls and dishes on the menu. I feel like I often go to Japanese restaurants where there is nothing unique about the sushi selection. But Sekisui had many unique rolls I had never heard of, and I only wish I could've tried more of them. The flavor was good and the fish fairly fresh. I have had better sushi in my lifetime, but I have also had worse. The winner for me, though, was their crab salad. It was lettuce with lump crab meat and house ginger dressing. So simple, yet SO delicious. I would definitely recommend Sekisui to anyone who enjoys Japanese cuisine, and if I find myself in Memphis again, I will go back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

As the review said above this restaurant has more than just Sushi. It was an Excellent Food Experience. Started out with the Miso Crawfish Bisque and it was delicious. Then did the House Crab Salad. The Salad was so awesome we seriously thought about another order. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE SALAD. We then ordered 3 or 4 entrees to share. Everything was fresh and had an awesome taste. We finished up with the Creme Brulee and Cheesecake Tempura. Both made in house (we asked) and were delightful treats. Prices were excellent and the service was awesome. Do not overlook this restaurant. This is gonna be a guaranteed eat for us next time we visit Memphis....

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Sekisui Pacific Rim? Share your experiences!