“great sushi”

Sekisui Pacific Rim
Reserve with OpenTable
Sekisui Pacific Rim is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #345 of 1,567 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Perkins Rd.
Reviewed 8 February 2016

enjoyed the sushi and I love edamame s. The Japanese beer is great too. An intimate restaurant.good to go with a date. Nice lighting and atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in Memphis! The food is always amazing and the atmosphere is very laid back and relaxing. I will always suggest this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Went with the family and tried a range of dishes. Pretty good, for Memphis. There were a lot of choices including classic and fusion Japanese. Yakitori wasn't like in Tokyo, but then we weren't in Tokyo. Reasonable and acceptable. Nice modern ambience, good service, especially for a family with kids late on a Sunday evening.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this establishment a day ago and it was our first experience at this particular Sekisui. So we get there and the hostess wastes no time in seating us. Immediately after seating, she goes to sit down and get back to cackling and hee hawing with some chum. About a minute later, some random guy brings us water and tells us our server will be with us shortly. Ten minutes later we're still waiting. My girlfriend wants to wait but can't help for noticing we're the only patrons inside. But if their food is anything like their service I'm not going to wait around for it and if I did I might be less inclined to pay for it, so we left. Just because they were disrespectful and negligent doesn't mean we should repay them with that same s*** attitude and behavior as the workers. As we left our 'waitress' walks up and says no one told her we were even there. I will not be going back nor will anyone I know be going, if I can help it.

1  Thank alfrednmurrayforever
Reviewed 7 April 2015

SPR (Sekisui Pacific Rim) is one of sister restaurants of Sekisui - local Japanese chain. Best and freshest sushi Memphis has to offer! Open late night.

1  Thank L R

Been to Sekisui Pacific Rim? Share your experiences!