“Standard”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The staff at Colette’s was efficient. The rolls are very good. I had the egg plant Parmesan and it was pretty standard. It was served with spaghetti. My husband had chicken with mushrooms and it was standard also. Good place to meet friends after church and they do have a meeting space.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The food and service are very good. The menu is consistent and the kitchen is happy to make slight adjustments to menu items if you have a special request. Servings are large and they are happy to box up the leftovers. I find the servings usually are enough for me to have a portion for lunch the following day.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My family and I visited the restaurant for dinner and we were not impressed. The service and staff were wonderful, friendly, and helpful. The mood was great. The food however was below average. The dinner bread was hard and cold. The pasta was good however the meat sauce was tragic. The flavor was minimal. The saving grace was they gave you plenty of food but do you really want that as leftovers? I truly don't see myself going back

2  Thank dede670
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Colata's for first time for dinner. We had heard good reports about the food. We love italian food, so looked forward to going there. Unfortunately we didn't care for the food. The service was fine. I ordered eggplant parm which i love, and my wife ordered chicken parm. The eggplant was cut way too thick and the sauce wasn't very good. It tasted like tomato sauce out of can, no real flavor. Could have used garlic and little oregano The chicken was good, but had way too much of same sauce almost swimming in it. We wont be back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Always good. Everything I have tried has always been served up hot and delicious!! Take out is a good option too!

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Coletta's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!