“Fun place for lunch”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have eaten at Bahama Breeze several times with a good meal each time. They used to serve a bow tie pasta that has been discontinued, it was my wife's favorite and the reason we selected Bahama Breeze. It has a friendly staff and we have always had good service.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I met a co-worker here because it was close to our hotel and I was intrigued with a Bahama concept. It was a nice day mid 70s so we opted to eat outside when given the choice. (The AC inside was a bit too cool for us that day). We were there in time for happy hour and took advantage of the $5 Mojito Cubano drinks and then ordered from the dinner menu. The drinks were larger than I expected, but we were ok with that. The menu is extensive and I was please seeing Jamaican dishes on the menu. How often do you see Ox tail or Goat offered in a American Restaurant Chain? (Yes, it is a regional chain) I opted for to try the Tilapia-Shrimp Oscar which included asparagus and mash sweet potatoes. ($20.99) Here is where I am giving it a mixed review. The fish/shrimp and asparagus were at the appropriate temperature but the mash sweet potatoes were cold! Mind you they still tasted good, I just can't figure out how one out of the three item on the dish ended up cold. It was off putting. Service was good, place is charming. I would come back here and try again. Maybe I should have ordered the ox tail.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped on the way home from a trip. Food and drink both excellent. Atmosphere great too. Inside and outside dining avalible.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We are always looking for places we do not have at home as we travel. We were in Memphis for a short 2 day trip and tried their Bahama Breeze. It was soooooo good we ate there both days. Their Coconut Shrimp is to die for! As are the ahi tuna salad, entree salad with fruit and shrimp and lobster quesadillas. The service was good and the restaurant very conveniently located right on Germantown Parkway. Can highly recommend!!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent dinner last night at Bahamas Breeze. I highly recommend the Key West shrimp and grits. Very tasty!

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!