“This was a big bucket list thing for me!”
Review of Dyer's Burgers

Dyer's Burgers
Ranked #92 of 1,627 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 October 2018

And it did not disappoint. Not a very high class place BUT the burgers are something like you've never had. After floating a a vat of grease, you may be assured they are a bit messy. I had a double burger with no cheese (a purist, i guess) and it was do good i ordered a second one! AND next time I get an excuse to be anywhere within a few hours of Memphis, I will be back for another!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Saw the place on the Food Network a few times. Had to go. Was worth it. Great burger.
Was there at a quiet time so got to enjoy speaking to the staff. Nice place to go for quick lunch.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The wife and I visited memphis for our anniversary and Dyers was on our bucket list. The burgers were surprisingly moist and tender considering that they are fried. Only complaint. ....... wish they were bigger, but still delicious.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We decided to give Dyer's a try because we had our 4 year old who doesn't do well with loud music. Dyer's was about the only restaurant that didn't have a live band playing. The cheeseburgers were very good! We had the nicest and funniest waitor. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Memphis.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I traveled from England to visit Memphis, we went into Dyers for some lunch. We ordered Wings and a beer, the waitress asked for ID, I said “ID..? What for? She said “because you’ve ordered beer”, I said “how old do you have to be to drink beer in Memphis? she replied “21”, I said “I’m flattered that you’ve asked but I’m 60 years old and my partner is 50”! The waitress insisted that we showed some ID, I told her (nicely) that I’m old enough to be her Grandad, she still insisted that we showed ID, with that we upped and left, I told her nowhere else has asked us for ID when we’ve ordered drinks..“it’s your loss!!
I understand it’s State law to ask for ID, but to the management at Dyers.. teach your staff to use some common sense!!

Been to Dyer's Burgers? Share your experiences!