4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$260
Hotels.comUS$212
FindHotelUS$211
Lol.travelUS$260
1,449 results
All reviews the executive lounge conference target interstate downtown tn
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021

100% the worst hotel. Rooms are hot, lobby is hot, hallways are hot. We had rooms blocked off for our wedding guests and half our guests lost water completely, they had zero water to shower or use the sinks... The pool is closed, the bar doesn’t open till 6 and then it closes 9. None of our guests had towels in their room. The employees at the front desk are not nice and do not care about any problems you’re having in their hotel. Our safe didn’t work. Terrible experience. I don’t know how they are still in business... oh and breakfast is $18...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

I would have to tell to you pick another hotel. This was my second visit. My first room had a leak in the bathroom and the floor was covered in water. My second room had a door lock that did not work. I got locked out of my room in the AM for 2 hours and no one could get me in. I almost missed a meeting. No one, and I mean no one , made an effort to offer points or anything to make up for a flooded room and a couple of lock ups. It was rough.

There is a lot of deferred maintenance at the hotel. The elevators are gross and creaky. The embassy suites is near there and much nicer than this.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Sticker on my door sealing it said sanitized, but had what I will describe as a yogurt like substance all over the glass (didn’t see until morning) and the carpet. I figured the carpets were stained and dismissed as the hotel is old and outdated. Was discussed to find out I had been walking over an unknown substance when I saw the glass. Food was bad, digital key didn’t work and they are understaffed. Hotel is run down with broken windows in the tower where rooms are.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Staff was inattentive and had little sense of urgency. Had an issue with an item left in my room and they did nothing to help me recover it. Told me they could email house keeping. Seriously?!?! You can't find someone in house keeping to help? My friend who was still in town went back over and they would not do anything with her right there either. This hotel is an embarrassment!! Tried calling the hotel GM. No return phone call from him either.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

The hotel front desk was unfriendly and some would considered rude. The room was ok and beds comfortable, but the bathroom had a nasty water bubble rolling down inside the wall paper from who knows where and it would leak into my bathroom, there was rust on the floor, and the shower curtain was old and torn in multiple places.