All reviews great location trolley line beale st pocket door main street within walking distance front street mud island civil rights museum queen room few blocks waffles rooms are small mississippi river would definitely stay here again parking fee continental breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Really nice foyer and seating areas. Room was spacious with good facilities. Breakfast was nice and you could sit outside. Location is excellent as it is a few minutes walk to Beale Street downtown. You have to pay $12 a day for parking. The internet connection is very flaky and we were constantly asked to sign in.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel is located in downtown Memphis and is an acceptable place to stay. However it could use some TLC. Parking was an issue. You have to pay $12.00 a day to park. This is something I did not notice when I booked and I could have cancelled the booking but did not. When we arrived about 6:00 pm I had to wait several minutes for someone to leave so I could park. I was not told until later that there is a parking garage for overflow parking. Fortunately, we only had to use the garage once. But that once was around 10:45 pm. We had to park and walk about 2 blocks back to the hotel. This is not acceptable. I should have paid more attention when booking but I share this so maybe someone else will not make the same mistake. In the room, the upholstery on the only chair was peeling, the bathroom needed a good cleaning and the room was only cleaned one time in our 3 day stay.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We enjoyed staying here as very central and Breakfast is included. Able to walk to Beale St for great live music in the bars, Pleased to say felt very safe as lot of police cars are located there. Easy to get Main Street trolley bus from nearby Front Street. Lucky to have a quiet room.

Room Tip: We were on 5th floor as requested quiet room.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Not from the USA I thought this was a bit of a budget chain, while its not exceptional it certainly is above average in every way, staff, breakfast, comfortable, wifi. The Location is exceptional, as many have said, park your car you won't need it again. We heard no noise or could see why there would be much you are far enough away from Beale St, walking back late at night there were not masses of people and we stayed Friday/Saturday nights. The Streetcar was not working, but when it is this would make the place even better

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night only because the place I had meant to book wasn't available. However, this turned out out to be a good choice of accommodation and I would have happily stayed longer.
Rooms were not huge but very comfortable and clean. Beds were exceptionally comfortable and combined with a very quiet environment I slept fantastically well.
The shower was very spacious. The sink was outside the bathroom, allowing one person to use it whilst the other one is inside the bathroom.
All the necessities covered - coffee machine, safe, microwave, ironing board.
The breakfast area was small so it got pretty crowded there. Breakfast offering was the basic American hotel breakfast staples on styrofoam plates - beigels, peanut butter, eggs (scrambled and boiled), yoghurt, cereal, some fruit etc. They also had a waffle maker that churned out pretty good waffles.
We arrived in the morning and they very kindly let us check in early. Check out is at noon.
There is a small gym on the premises.
Hotel parking is around $13 with a valet option available.
The hotel is very centrally located on Main Street and in walking distance to Beale Street and restaurants, and at a stretch (if you can bear the heat), the Civil Rights museum.
Good choice in downtown Memphis.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple