Mulberry Lodge
TripAdvisor
US$232
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel(Luss)(Great Value!)
US$187
PremierInn.com
US$155
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewswest highland wayfirst stopshort walkwarm welcomebunk bedsbreakfast was deliciouscosy loungewhw walkersfirst nightthe perfect place to stayher husbandbeautiful houseliving roomsoy milkoldest pub in scotlandbeautiful roompacked lunch
Reviewed 9 September 2011

A warm and nice welcome, really good breakfast! Had a great night there! If you do the WHW you have to spend a night there. I'll never forget the arrival after a hard rainy day. A very comfortable bed in a cosy room. But take care with the stairs. The warning isn`t a joke. ^^
Thanks for all, Yvonne. And I loved the cat ;-)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
YvonneDrymen, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2011

Once again thank you so much for the fantastic review. I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday and that eventually the sun shone on you. Best wishes Yvoone

Reviewed 15 August 2011

first night of our west highland way adventure and it got it off to a fantastic start, the place is first class from the welcome to breakfast, had we known that we could have been transfered and picked up from Rowardenan the following day we would have stayed 2 nights. If you are doing the WHW this is the perfect start the only problem is that every other accomodation for the rest of your trip will be no where near this level of comfort.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
YvonneDrymen, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

I appreciate the fact that visitors do take the time to send in a review and I have been so lucky so far that they have all been very positive, in fact more than positive they have all been brilliant.
Thank you for your great review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thought Mulberry Lodge was the best. Best wishes Yvonne

Reviewed 13 August 2011

Thank you so much for your hospitality and your help with our wet tent. It was a truly honest ta have the oppertunity to stay the night in your marvelous, warm and friendly home. We saw their sign on our way to Drymen on the WHW. We were wet, my husband had a fever and I had a bad hip and there was a vacanse at the B&B. The bathroom were excellent, the view tremendous and the breakfast superbly served ant very tasteful. We will highly recommened your place to everyone. Our stay was one of the peaks on our forthnight i northern Scotland.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
YvonneDrymen, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2011

I am so glad that I was of help on the day you arrived and had a room available. I do hope both of you recovered quite quickly from your poor health and you were able to enjoy the rest of your holiday with the aid of a dry tent! Thank you so much for your lovely review and as I said I hope you enjoyed your stay in Scotland. Best wishes Yvonne

Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed here for a night whilst walking the West Highland Way. It's on the edge of Drymen a few minutes to the village itself but very well placed for the next day's start of the WHW. Pleasant, clean room, friendly owner and one of the best breakfasts we had on our walk. Good value for money too.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
YvonneDrymen, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2011

Thank you very much for your review. The feedback is great to receive. So glad the breakfast was one of the best and hopefully it kept you going for a good part of the day. Best wishes Yvonne.

Reviewed 25 July 2011

This review is from my husband!

My father and I stayed hear for 1 night in the bunkroom. We could not fault anything about the accommodation or the friendly service.

Although the bathroom was shared I have not seen one as grand since I stayed at the 5* Turnberry Hotel!

The property was in fantastic condition and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the bunkroom was great value for money.

The location is yards from the West Highland Way and the Route 7 National Cycle Route. It is a short walk from the centre of Drymen where there are some great pubs.

I would thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
YvonneDrymen, Owner at Mulberry Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2011

What can I say thank you so much for this fantastic review. I hope you enjoyed cycling part of the National Cycle Route 7 and as your father said he hopes to visit again with his wife so I look forward to seeing him again. Best wishes Yvonne.