All reviews pool and sauna seafood restaurant scallops old railway patio doors stunning views loch linnhe bar menu cooked to perfection superb location porridge dining room lovely room hollytree hotel short break fantastic stay cooked breakfast
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We dived in the Lock. Asked permission to leave car in the car park whilst diving in return for taking lunch after the dive.

The food was excellent, fresh sea food and delicious vegetables that were cooked to perfection.

We had a very lazy time on the deck looking over the Lock eating and chatting. We will be back next time we are up here diving.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beltabout
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stayed in a lodge for a week and were very lucky with the weather as it was 23 degrees plus all week. there was no luck involved with the quality of the lodge or the staff though as they were exceptional the whole time. the location is perfect for Ben Nevis which we climbed and a great see lock.

Room Tip: lodge 3 great views and the sunsets are amazing
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Spent a couple of nights here. Beds were comfy, plenty of parking, food was great, but the price per night was a bit steep. We made sure we used the pool as well and it was very chlorinated to the point that it burned our eyes a bit, but there were showers in the pool area to rinse off after swimming.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank m s
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The food is good, the location is outstanding, the service is outstanding, the rooms are clean and comfortable
You really can’t go wrong with this place. It’s not a five star hotel but I highly recommend it

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in an upstairs room and had a great view over the Loch. The Pool and the sauna is nice aswell! I can also recommend the breakfast in the bright lunch area.
Back in Germany I realized I lost my silver bracelette during the holiday in Scotland.
After I wrote an email they confirmed they found it in our hotelroom and sent it to my by post! I was really thankful for that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple